Nearby Attractions and Activities
The area is home to many different antelope, sable, nyala, bushbuck, kudu ,impala, red hartebeest, gemsbuck, and other species like warthog, zebra, brown hyena, buffalo, giraffe, wildebeest, buffalo and 250 different bird species.
Other local excursions:
Golf at Sun City
Zip lining in Magaliesburg
Cradle of Humankind
Clay pigeon shooting
Flight over Iwamanzi in Bat Hawk aircraft
Ditholo dance group - traditional African dancing
Come, relax & unwind at Iwamanzi Private Game Lodge in an ideal bush hide away, privately situated for your indulgence.
Activity for all
We do game drives and bush walks, guided fishing, clay pigeon shooting, private lunches at our big waterfall, romantic dinners at the river lapa.
Extra activity for all
- Clay pigeon shooting - R 350.00 per 15 shots
- Target shooting (payment for cost of ammunition used)
We offer day trips to these exciting nearby attractions:
- Pilanesberg approx 90km - The crater of an extinct volcano is the setting of Pilanesberg National Park. (https://www.pilanesbergnationalpark.org/)
- Sun City approx 90km - Sun City, unique in the context of world resorts, with a combination of unmatched features.
- Elephant Back Safaris approx 90km - This is not just a ride on the largest animal in Africa, it's an unforgettable experience where clients get to interact with the elephants as well as enjoy a ride through wilderness areas and beautiful riverine scenery. (https://elephantharties.activitar.com/)
- Cradle of Humankind approx 70km - The Cradle of Humankind Site comprises of a strip of a dozen dolomitic limestone caves containing the fossilized remains of ancient forms of animals, plants and most importantly, hominids. (https://www.maropeng.co.za/)
- Lesedi Cultural Village approx 90km - A multi-cultural village near Johannesburg, offering a unique African cultural experience. Be part of traditional Africa as you experience this ancient African lifestyle. (https://www.gauteng.net/attractions/lesedi_cultural_village)
- Hot air Ballooning – Hover gently above the tree tops of the beautiful Magaliesburg River valley , or drift majestically high above the Magaliesberg range in the Cradle of Humankind in an unforgettable hot air balloon ride. (http://balloon.co.za/)
- Golf – We are 10km from the local golf course and we offer trips to Sun – city or Rustenburg for the golf enthusiasts (https://www.suninternational.com/sun-city/activities/golf/)
Share This Page